The Salon Professional Academy’s Full Specialty program combines nail technician & skin care programs. The program includes instruction on innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing. You will also learn the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. You’ll also learn proper sanitation practices, gain first-hand knowledge of business strategies, and receive training in guest services. Our programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Full Time (FT) = 21 weeks to completion including holidays and pre-scheduled closures
30 hours per week
Half Time (HT) = 40 weeks to completion including holidays and pre-scheduled closures
16 hours per week
Next Class Start Dates
- Apr 25, 2022 – Full Time and Half Time
- May 23, 2022 – Full Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 321-951-0375 or send us an email.
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails – 300 hour Nail Specialty program available now!
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions, facials, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- The artistry of make-up application from the runways, fashion magazines, and photo shoots right in your home town
- Critical business planning skills and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with specialized equipment providing you real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renowned artists
- Assistance with job placement in top salons and spas
A NEW iPad® IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STUDENT KIT
Have a question? Contact Us